Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Elton John guilty of religious hatred and bigotry

Well, I can't say I'm surprised. I feel rather insulted and threatened. To be frank, I'm quite afraid that my freedoms will be suppressed. The homosexual lobby continues its attack on religious people of all stripes. The name calling and verbal-engineering never seem to stop. I'm starting to fear for my freedoms.

In a discussion published this week in The Observer Music Monthly, Elton John is quoted as saying:

"I think religion has always tried to turn hatred towards gay people. Religion promotes the hatred and spite against gays. But there are so many Christian people I know who are gay and love their religion . . . From my point of view I would ban religion completely, even though there are some wonderful things about it. I love the idea of the teachings of Jesus Christ and the beautiful stories about it, which I loved in Sunday school and I collected all the little stickers and put them in my book. But the reality is that organised religion doesn't seem to work. It turns people into hateful lemmings and it's not really compassionate."

Now I clearly see the true face of the homosexual agenda and it frightens me. They are not truly interested in freedom of speech or human rights, because anytime someone voices an opinion that is opposed to the homosexual lifestyle, they want those views to be "banned". In other words, they will gladly suppress the human rights of other people with opposite views. They use savy rhetoric to make their opponents seem like intolerant, bigoted "hateful lemmings". Even if it's your 80-year-old grandmother that disagrees with their lifestyle, she deserves the same label as a hate-mongerer and threat to public security.

I wonder if Elton John thinks that Mother Teresa was also a "hateful lemming". How many dying and homeless people has he welcomed into his home? I am very saddened that he thinks that way.

It has become very clear now. It was never about human rights. It was only about getting social acceptance for their lifestyle and stamping out anybody who disagrees. Now that phase 1 is complete (i.e. gaining social acceptance), phase 2 has begun (stamping out freedom of speech for those opposed to their lifestyle). That's dictatorial and autocratic. I'm afraid that I might end up in jain someday for "thought crimes".

They don't even want scientific facts about the health risks of the homosexual lifestyle to be made public. It seems that scientific facts are also "homophobic" if they reveal anything negative about their lifestyle, such as higher rates of STDs, alcoholism, drug abuse, spousal abuse within homosexual couples, suicide, cancer, digestive problems... the list is very long. But they don't want you to know that. Some of these studies were conducted by homosexual researchers, so nobody can claim that they were biased.

That's very scary. Sound reason and scientific fact is being censured in order to defend the behaviour of a group that represents at most 2% of the population.

I don't hate people living a homosexual lifestyle. I want the best for them. I realize the harm that their lifestyle is causing them and society, and I wish that they would live a healthier lifestyle.

But apparently they don't want what's best for me. They'd rather I be banned. That's very frightening. The sad part is that there are very few politicians who will stand to protect our rights. We are being suppressed.

Is there nobody in the homosexual community who will reassure me? Nobody who will condemn Elton John's intolerance?